Test Your App on a Device
To test your app on a device, we must first set you up on our build system.
After your builds are setup, you will be emailed a link to install your app on your device. Note that iOS requires a development certificate and provisioning profile with your device UDID included for app testing. We can help you set this up.
Testing on a Device
Once your builds are setup, you will see a setting like this on your Build and Preview tab:
Click to open. You will then see a menu with different build types.
Important: building your app for a device takes 10-15 minutes. It is recommended you only do this once you have fully tested your app in the browser preview, and are ready for app submission.
Choose a build type and press build. You can close the page, you will be emailed when the build is complete. It usually takes 10-15 minutes, but it can take longer.
If you receive a build error, please contact support.
- Android Debug for testing on an Android device. No setup necessary.
- iOS Debug for testing on an iOS device. Development certificate and profile required, with your device UDID included. Contact us for help setting this up.
- iOS Ad Hoc for testing push notifications. Requires ad hoc profile and production certificate.
- Submit to iOS App Store requires app store setup, for paying accounts only.
- Submit to Google Play requires Google Play setup, for paying accounts only.