If your app login is not working correctly, please try the following.
- Please try on a device using your own debug app build, not our Preview app or browser preview.
- Try checking "Enable CORS" in the AppPresser settings on your WordPress site
- Make sure you are using the same domain for your WordPress login url and menu items. For example, make sure all urls are https, and they do not use different subdomains like https://www.mysite.com and https://mysite.com
- Disable any login redirects from other plugins like membership plugins
- If using JWT Auth, try adding this line to your wp-config.php file:
For more CORS error troubleshooting, please view this article.
Iframe login issues
If you are being logged out after clicking a link inside an iframe, please see this article.
Debugging with Postman
You can test the AJAX call used by the app login in the free Postman app for debugging purposes. Please watch the video below.
UPDATE: The login URLs changed since this video was recorded.
Login method POST: https://example.com/wp-json/appp/v1/login/ Logout method GET: https://example.com/wp-json/appp/v1/logout/