Google Play Automatic Deployment
Please note, automatic submissions only work for existing apps on Google Play. Your first build for a new app must be uploaded manually.
Setting up your first project
- Register a Google Play Developer Account. If you already have a Google Play Developer account, and have already deployed your app to Google Play Store, skip this step
- Go through the Prepare & roll out steps.
Setting up Google Play API access
- Link your API project by Creating a new API project or Using an existing API project.
- Click on Create a new service account. The instructions will redirect to Google API Console. Specify a service account name. No roles are needed for the service account.
- Create a private key (JSON format) and download it now because you will need it later.
- Grant the necessary permissions to the service account on the Play Console.
Check out the Google Play Developer API guide if you need more information on the process.
5. Send the downloaded key file you created in step 3 to your AppPresser representative.