Most issues can be resolved by trying the following:
- Make sure all AppPresser plugins, LearnDash, and AppLMS are updated to the latest versions
- Enable the CORS setting in the AppPresser settings in your WordPress wp-admin area. See more about the AppPresser CORS setting.
- Install our plugin blocker in your mu-plugins folder
- Visit the Settings => Plugin block page, and deactivate all plugins except LearnDash
- If you are having issues with the API course list page, check the "Deactivate for WP-API Calls" setting
- Rebuild, refresh (or re-download) and try again
If it's still not fixed and you have an error message, please see the error glossary below for a potential solution. Otherwise gather more information as described below and contact us.
If the above steps do not fix the issue, we will need more information to help you fix it.
- Please enable debugging in your app dashboard
- Use our support contact form and fill out all details
You may see an error related to content not appearing on your page. This is related to a browser security know as CORS.
Potential solution: Enable the CORS setting in the AppPresser settings in your WordPress wp-admin area. See more about the AppPresser CORS setting.
Known plugin conflicts:
- Course Access Manager
- Boss for LearnDash
Potential solution: install the AppPresser Plugin Blocker in your mu-plugins folder and block those plugins for the app.