Troubleshooting In App Purchases
Most problems with in app purchases come from the setup. It can be tricky, here's some tips:
- Grab the latest version of the In App Purchase plugin from your account page, and remove any custom code.
- Enable Logging (in 2 places), as described here, then try your purchase again and view the logs.
- Testing is tricky, review our testing setup at the bottom of this article.
- Make sure you have accepted all Apple agreements in the developer center, especially the paid agreements. IAP doesn't work without those.
- Make sure you have the product ID and app shared secret correct.
If you see an error in the Fovea validator next to your Android transactions: "The current user has insufficient permissions to perform the requested operation." that means you have not setup your Android license key or Service Account correctly. Please refer to this documentation to fix it.
If you'd like help from support, please first enable logging as described above, and send us the logs. Record your screen and send us the video as well.
If we are still not able to resolve your issue, please create a Sandbox Tester and provide the username and password.
Create a Sandbox Tester for iOS
- Login to App Store Connect
- Click "Users and Access"
- Click Sandbox => Testers, then click the blue plus button to add a new one.
Fill out the fields. You cannot use an existing Apple email, you can make one up if you need to. For example, [email protected]
Make the password something easy to type, such as YourAppName1!
Send the email and password to our support team so they can test your in app purchase.