In App Purchases Overview
If you sell digital items in your app like a membership or an ebook, you must use in app purchases.
The app stores take 15-30% of revenue from in app purchases, and they require extra setup and some custom coding.
To learn more about in app purchases, please read this blog post.
To add in app purchases to your app, this is the process:
- Create your purchase or subscription on the app stores: instructions for iOS and instructions for Android
- Add 2 plugins to your site, the core AppPresser In App Purchases plugin and a custom plugin for your membership integration.
- Add the purchase form to your app
- Rebuild and test on real devices
- Submit a new version of your app
We set this up for you for an additional cost, email us for details.
This feature is not available on all plans.