In App Purchases Overview
If you sell digital items in your app like a membership or an ebook, you must use an app purchase subscription.
The app stores take 15-30% of revenue from in app purchases, and they require extra setup and some custom coding. We only support 1 subscription level in the app.
To learn more about in app purchases, please read this blog post.
To add in app purchases to your app, this is the process:
- Create your purchase or subscription on the app stores: instructions for iOS and instructions for Android
- Add 2 plugins to your site, the core AppPresser In App Purchases plugin and a custom plugin for your membership integration.
- Add the purchase form to your app
- Rebuild and test on real devices
- Submit a new version of your app
We set this up for you for an additional cost, email us for details.
This feature is not available on all plans.