If you use a WordPress membership plugin like Memberpress, Restrict Content, Paid Memberships Pro, WooCommerce Memberships, and almost any other, you can build a mobile app for iOS and Android using AppPresser.
Here are some things you can do:
- Allow members to login to the app with the same user/pass they use on your site
- Update content in the app through WordPress
- Protect content based on membership level (with user roles)
- Allow free registrations, or sell memberships through the app with in app purchases
- Everything is synced with your WordPress site: users, payments, expiration dates, and protected content
A membership plugin restricts access to website content based on membership level, and your app can do the same. If you have a membership site, you can create a mobile app that shows content based on what each member has access to.
If you don't know where to start, start with this post on our blog (includes a video).
If you want to see all available documentation on memberships, visit this page.